we checked out the maple restaurant at the descanso gardens and we decided on the spot that it needs to become a regular family brunch spot.
is a family friendly spot so our little e was welcomed, but it is still a great calm brunch spot. we opted to sit outside & enjoyed the air and the cute patio scene! t ordered the eggs benedict and i got the breakfast burrito and we were both super pleased. they also have a kids menu which we got for little e… but the serving sizes are LARGE so we may opt to just share with her the next time around!
1. make reservations… tables fill up fast!
2. take a stroll through the gardens afterwards (or before)!
3. they do bottomless mimosas 😉
4. chicken n beignets are a thing here
5. kid friends! – menu, highchairs, and boosters avail.
6. if you go to the gardens.. make sure you get train tickets at the admission office for your little (check web for hours/days)