STAYCATIONS! one of our favorite staycations this year was heading a short drive south to huntington beach to stay at the hyatt resort! i love using points to find ways to make our trips go a bit further and we used points to book a 1 night stay to avoid resort fees and save on a bit of cash!
1. biking on the beach! tip: rent bikes with toddler seats from their sports shop! they commonly have deals!
2. children’s wading pool + water slides!
3. hanging out with our OC friends
4. all you can eat taco bar for dinner.. yummm
5. beachside afternoon with complimentary chairs + shades!!! soooooo great.
6. movie night pool side! grab some snacks from their store (or pack yummies from home) and hang out at the pool in the evening watching a movie on the big screen!
love the hyatt resort in huntington beach.. definitely an easy super family friendly vacation spot that’s super easy to get to if you live in so-cal!